COR-PS-LS-A10 – Linear Micro-Positioning Piezo Stage
Phi Drive has developed a micrometric positioning piezo stage which is excellent for precision mechanical machining, optics and research.
The piezoelectric principle it is based on grants a high positioning precision with no need for lubrication. Despite the small size, COR-PS-LS-A10 makes it possible to reach a high load/weight ratio. Multiple tables can be assembled together, thus providing a higher operational flexibility.
One can choose between a V and an S rail; while the former provides higher precision in the direction orthogonal to the direction of movement, the latter allows for the withstanding of higher loads.
Main technical characteristics:
- Micrometric resolution: 0.05 µm
- 10 mm travel range, up to 50 mm on request
- Very high maximum load: 500 g (v rail), 2500 g (s rail)
- Dynamic range: from 0 to 4000 Hz
- High vacuum option
CSP – Custom Solution Positioning
Phi Drive supports the customer on the choice of the best solution, with the possibility of customizing any specification:
- travel range;
- multi-axis solutions;
- flanges to fix the stage;
- flanges for mounting the load.
- Customizable travel range: 10 to 50 mm
- High precision
- No backlash
- No friction or lubricant
- Open loop option available
- High load capability
- High dynamic range
- Sub-micrometric resolution