FOUR COMPANIES ONE GROUP
A compact and winning group, led by optimism and projected in a common direction. Our goal is to foster client’s success and being acnkowledged within the market as a tangible reference model for quality an innovation, adding value with people, products and services.
Comestero in numbers
- 120 collaborators (Italy & UK)
- 4 offices (3 in the national territory and 1 international)
- 3 production sites
- A widespread sales network, present in 29 countries worldwide
Comestero Sistemi is a known market leader in the production and commercialization of components for ventilation, filtering and connection. A dynamic company which evolves together with the main client’s requirements.
Phi Drive, an innovative startup born in 2013. Develops linear and rotating drives using piezo-electric and pneumatic actuation. High precision positioning, and an E-Green soul with low energy consumption and absence of lubricants make these products suitable for many application fields.
Moreover, a design conceived for high levels of customization and miniaturization according to specific client requirements. The high level of innovation has allowed Phi Drive to stand out at national and european scales, obtaining different awards and acknowledgments:
- Award of the ITALIAN REPUBLIC INNOVATION 2013
- Winner of Italian National industrial Innovation
- Winner of 2 Start Cup 2012
- Winner of 2 Special Innovation Award
- H2020 – SME Instrument – Aerospace
Phi Drive in steps
- Founded 16/03/2013 – Start up Innovative
- Deposited 3 patent PTC
- Phi Drive started at I3P, the innovative Enterprise incubator of the Politecnico of Torino, which is the main university based incubator and one of the best at European Level
- Alliance with commercial partner Comestero Sistemi S.p.A.
- Extended the territoriality of intellectual property
- Opened a commercial Office in Vimercate
- First product AG PNE
- Project Management improvement
- New patent presentation
- On the top of innovation & research in Europe (H2020_Program of research and innovation of EU) Seal of excellence By European commision
- Nasce COR-PS, il primo posizionatore lineare di Phi Drive
- New product COR-RS, the first rotative table of Phi Drive
- Born of COR-MICRO, the compact version of COR-RS
- AG-LT takes its first steps and decrees the success of the European H2020 project
- New GRI-PHI, the micro gripper for micro manipulation industry
- The European H2020 project successfully ends
Since 1976 Comestero Sistemi is specialized in the production of systems and components for the electromechanical and electronics industry. The headquarters are located in Vimercate, at 30 km north-east of Milan. Over an area of 7000sqm develop: an office building of 1000 sqm, warehouse and logistics 2500sqm with an annex of 500sqm devoted to technical office and laboratory, quality control and research and development of new products.
The office building is divided in the following areas: General Management, Administration, Human Resources, Marketing and Sales, Customer Service and R & D. Offices located in Cittadella (PD) and Ozzano Emilia (BO) are in charge of carry sales and marketing support to customers of the Northeast and Central Italy.
The wide range of products offered includes:
- Fans and Motors (Axial Fans AC/DC, Blower, Radial, Big size, Motors, Fans IP54, Shaded Pole Motor)
- EMI/RFI Filters (Inlet and outlet filters, home house appliances filters, box and three-phase filters and customized)
- Power Supply (IEC320 connectors, plugs and outlets, adapters, plugs Industrial Circuit breakers differentials)
- Switches (Switches and buttons diam. 16, toggle switches, rocker and waterproof switches, Microswitches, Antivandal pushbuttons and CAM Switches)
- Protections (thermal protection, Thermalcutoff, Cylindrical and PCB fuses, Magneto-hydraulic and magneto-thermal Circuit breackers)
Penta Group, founded in 1999 from the collaboration between Comestero Sistemi and professionals in the field, is specialized in customization and assembly of electrical, electronic and electromechanical components.With the support of the technical laboratory of Comestero Sistemi, Pentagroup provides highly qualified consultancy, following the customer in every step from design to production. The headquarters of Penta Group are located in Ornago (MB) in an independent building of 1600sqm completely dedicated to production.
Main activities and equipment:
- Automated processes of cutting single and multicore cables
- Automatic and semi-automatic crimping
- Production processes with low pressure molding machines
- Mechanical assembly lines
- Test stations multi connection, with the possibility to perform dielectric testing
- 100% quality control of seaming by means of load cells
- Welding stations
- Wiring boards
- Automatic banding station
- Mechanical processing stations
- 130 mini-applicators dedicated to best quality seaming
- Dedicated processes of customization and assembly
- Power wiring
- Simple and branched wiring
NSF Controls was born in England in 1948 and is part of Comestero Sistemi Group from 1997, european leader in the design and production of linear and rotating solenoids. A structure of over 90 people among R&D and production, with a staff of highly qualified engineers able to closely follow the customer from prototyping to mass production.
NSF controls is firmly established in particularly demanding sectors, obtaining acknowledgement in the fields of military, medical and smart meters. NSF production includes DC solenoids in open and tubular versions, low profile, custom and special switches such as the free-way switch.